Knowledge management usually involves storing, organizing and sharing crucial information, so that every individual in the organization together with its customers can greatly benefit from its use. It is more than just the data and numbers or information and facts. Rather, adequate knowledge builds upon the necessary data and information to offer a context and ultimately helps in improving employee performance.
Proper knowledge also provides executives, salespeople, marketers, customers and customer representatives with the power to take the right action. That is why it is imperative for companies to have the best knowledge management tools; so that every individual gains the ability to use the right knowledge to work more effectively and efficiently, improve the bottom line and understand the products.The best tools to try should easily integrate with your platform and therefore should include features, which enhance knowledge sharing throughout your organization and streamline the process of knowledge management.
The Most important Knowledge Management Tools
1. Fuze SuiteThis is one of the most powerful tools that all companies, ranging from small to large corporate can use to offer exceptional assisted-service and self-service to their stakeholders through a knowledge base, community and case management. It is basically a knowledge sharing software, easy-to-use web-based customer support and comprehensive modular. This tool enables you to affordably and quickly extend multi-channel assisted-service and self-service support to your partners, customers, staff and even other stakeholders. Generally, think of it social business, community and eSupport software combined. Fuze Suite as one of the best knowledge management software includes features such as advanced search, discussion board, categorization/ cataloging, data management, collaboration, document management, content management, self-learning, guided problem solving, self-service portal, process management, FAQ and full text search.
2. IntelliResponse Virtual AgentThis tool typically helps with organizational training by delivering world-class digital customer service and knowledge management across multiple channels, which helps reduce email, live chat, and phone call volumes. It is believed to be the next generation self-service and knowledge management tool, which automates and facilitates the process of delivering the right answers to various customer questions asked across a wide range of interaction channels.
With this tool, contact center agents or customer representatives are well equipped with one particular answer to various customer questions. It also helps them have access to the right answers other solutions, cases and articles, especially when the actual answer isn’t readily available. Typically, this tool can help the marketers and salespeople gather customer insights, drive revenue through proper understanding and monetization of the customer’s questions.
Additionally, it helps collect authentic and real-time automatically from various online interactions of all customers in order to get the full customer insights and deliver relevant offers, which lead to purchases in real-time. Another key feature of this tool is that it engages customers in extreme automated conversations across various interaction channels.
3. ZendeskThis is also the best and leading cloud-customer software that a lot of companies around the world are currently using to raise their productivity, increase customer satisfaction and reduce support costs. Zendesk is one of the most loved knowledge management tools, particularly when it comes to both their customers and service teams for its uniquely designed simple interface. Just like any other similar software, this tool comes with features such as data management, advanced search, discussion board, document management, categorization, self-learning, self-service portal, and full text search.
4. ConfluenceConfluence is known to be the best wiki and knowledge management tool that perfectly works for all teams regardless of the size of the company. It is simple and easy to use, especially in collaborating on ideas, writing project plans and many more.
With this software, you will provide your team with the right place to find, and share and even collaborate on the right information they really need to get the job done. It is also the perfect wiki software for professionals of all types of companies and key areas – from product development to support and marketing. Its features include process management, collaboration, , advanced search, self-learning, self-service portal, full text search, FAQ, discussion board and cataloging just to mention a few.
5. Novo Knowledge-Base SoftwareThis is another affordable tool available on the internet that can successfully grow with your organization. With it, you can easily access articles through any site or create your own articles within the shortest time possible. It allows you to easily and quickly start to capture and offer departmentally secured access to your general organizational knowledge.
It is an ideal solution for companies of all sizes who need a central repository for storing information for their employee training, company intranet, customer support and more. Novo Knowledge Base tool also offers faster problem resolution and a round the clock web-customer self-service, centralize and retain employee knowledge as well as reduce call volume. Most of its key features are same as the other tools discussed above. They include collaboration, data management, categorization, advanced search, and among others.
Lastly, among the several great knowledge management tools available out there, these are some of the best you can consider for thriving on your company towards achieving its objectives when it comes to marketing and sales services.